Orbis Consultancy Ltd. and its subsidiariesand affiliates (“Orbis”) respect your concerns about privacy. This PrivacyPolicy applies to personal information we collect on Orbis websites and mobileapplications (“Sites & Apps”), how we use the information, with whom weshare it, and the choices available to users of our Sites & Apps regardingour use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protectthe security of the information and how users can contact us about our privacypractices.
· Information We Collect
· Information We Collect byAutomated Means
· How We Use the Information WeCollect
· Information We Share
· Your Rights and Choices
· Data Transfers
· How We Protect PersonalInformation
· Links to Other Websites
· Updates to Our Privacy Notice
· How to Contact Us
Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of ourSites & Apps may submit include:
· Contact information (such as name,postal address, telephone number, and email address)
· Login credentials for the Sites& Apps
· Information (such as dietaryrestrictions) relating to events for which website users may register
· For Orbis alumni, currentemployment information (such as title, division, and employer) and informationregarding previous employment with Orbis
· For Orbis job applicants, personalinformation contained in a résumé, C.V., application and/or our recruitmenttemplate, employment history, education history, references, transcripts, and,where legally permissible, ethnicity, race, gender, disability status, andveteran status
· Other personal information foundin content that users, including Orbis alumni, provide (including throughsurveys)
Orbis will not consider information regardingan applicant’s ethnicity, race or gender, or an applicant’s choice to declineto provide it, in evaluating the applicant’s qualifications for employment withus. `This information will be used only for Equal Employment Opportunityreporting and other legal compliance purposes.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you use our mobile apps, we may collectdata such as unique device identifiers or their equivalents.
We may use third-party web analytics serviceson our Sites & Apps, such as those of Google Analytics. These serviceproviders help us analyze how users use the Sites & Apps. The informationcollected for this purpose (including your IP address and other informationcollected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly bythese service providers. To learn more about opting out of these activities, pleasecontact your IT department.
The providers of other third-party plug-ins onour Sites & Apps, such as social sharing tools, may use automated means tocollect information regarding your use of the Sites & Apps and yourinteractions with the plug-ins. This information is subject to the privacypolicies or notices of the plug-in providers and is not subject to this PrivacyPolicy. We are not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
· Provide our products and services
· Communicate with you about, andadminister your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys,and market research
· Respond to your inquiries
· Perform data analyses (includinganonymization and aggregation of personal information)
· Operate, evaluate, and improve ourbusiness (including developing new products and services; enhancing andimproving our products, services, websites and mobile apps; managing ourcommunications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting,auditing and other internal functions))
· Protect against, identify, andprevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities andenforce relevant industry standards, and our policies
· Execute any agreement we may haveconcluded with you; or
· Meet our legal obligations, suchas to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
In addition, where required by applicable law,we may seek your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information oruse or subscribe to a particular service) to:
· Send you promotional materials orother communications
· Process employment applications,including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conductingreference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of futureopportunities that might be of interest to you
· For information collected throughautomated means: (i) customize our users’ visits to our Sites & Apps, (ii)deliver content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which ourusers browse our Sites & Apps, and (iii) manage our Sites & Apps andother aspects of our business. Information about our cookie practices isavailable here.
Information We Share
In addition, we may disclose information aboutyou (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to lawenforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believedisclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financialloss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulentor illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal informationwe have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of ourbusiness or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, orliquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
We may transfer the personal information wecollect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in whichthe information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the samedata protection laws as the country in which you initially provided theinformation. When we transfer your information to recipients in othercountries, we will protect that information as described in this policy and incompliance with origin country as well as transferred country.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical andphysical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide onthe Sites & Apps against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction,loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained for as longas necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required byapplicable laws or regulations.
Links to Other Websites and Apps
Our Sites & Apps may provide links toother websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites mayoperate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacynotices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent anylinked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for thewebsites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacypractices of the websites or apps.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
If you would like us to update information wehave about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.You also may write to:
Mollabayırı Sokak No:14/2
Kabataş 34427 Beyoğlu,